Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The hypothesis

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

First, please go to the right side of my blog and vote on which shoes you think are more stylish!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


We have asked the question...which shoe will  people think is more stylish and which shoe will hold up the best after about a months worth of wear? I have even started wearing my mismatched shoes! Now it is time for me to state my hypothesis. But what is a hypothesis? A hypothesis is a guess, or an observation about the experiment without using any data (no fair in posting my hypothesis after the experiment. What would be the fun in that?).

My hypothesis: I am guessing that the black and pink Sketcher shoe will be picked as the most fashionable. I also think that they will hold up far better than the blue Empire shoe. I think that they are worth the extra money.

Next I will collect data about the shoes popularity as well as their durability and come to a conclusion.


Learning and exploring the wonderful world of science!

1 comment:

  1. Isabel likes the pink shoes. I like the blue, but the pink look more durable. We vote that the pink shoes are more stylish and will last longer. ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your hypothesis is!
Lets keep it clean!