Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shoe Showdown Conclusion

Conclusion
I enjoyed testing the shoes. I compared name brand (Sketchers) and generic (Empire) shoes. It was fun to wear two different shoes. It made it easy to get ready in the morning because I always knew what shoes to wear. My hypothesis was that the Sketcher shoes would last the longest. I was correct. The Empire shoes started to fall apart the first week I wore them. I think that Sketchers must use better material and that is why they cost more. The better material helps them last longer.
I thought the Sketchers would be more popular. The Sketchers were more popular with the adults but kids liked the blue Empire shoes. The popularity of the shoes overall was almost the same.
I consider my product testing of Empire and Sketcher shoes to be a success. I wore the shoes every day for six weeks. The generic Empire shoes continued to fall apart faster than the Sketchers shoes. If I were to test the shoes again I would have more people test the shoes. Then I could see if the results would be the same.


Learning and exploring the wonderful world of science!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your hypothesis is!
Lets keep it clean!